Monday, April 14, 2014

What's On My Nails: YSL La Laque Couture in 1 Rouge Pop Art



This week, I decided to start showing what I'm wearing on my nails. I change my nail color often and I always have trouble deciding which color to choose. This will help me remember which colors are my favorites, as well as show you some colors that you may like.

The color of choice this week is YSL's 1 Rouge Pop Art. My friend Elizabeth (hey Liz!) got me the YSL Love and Lacquer Reds Set for Christmas and this polish came in it. I had been wanting to try a YSL nail polish for forever but never go around to buying one. I'm so happy Liz got me this because I am in love.

The formula of this nail polish is amazing. It goes on evenly and it's really opaque. It's not goopy and it doesn't take long to try. I am obsessed with the color. If you're on the fence about trying this polish, I am here to tell you, it's worth it!








1 comment: