Monday, April 14, 2014

NOLA Life | French Quarter Festival


This weekend was the French Quarter festival in Nola. We had beautiful weather, good music and great food! I was off from work, so I wanted to go out and play. I had such a great time and saw a lot of friends and family down in the French Quarters. It was a perfect weekend. My friends and I all hung out by the river, eating crab cakes and crawfish bread and enjoying the perfect Spring weather.


 I wore my new RayBans the entire weekend. I love them so much! I've always debated over whether I was an aviator girl or not but I saw these metallic green/blue pair and decided that I definitely am.


Overall, it was a great time. I'm now back in school and work mode. I'm getting organized on this Monday and preparing for this week. I hope you all had a great weekend. Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment