Sunday, April 20, 2014

My Life | Easter Sunday


Happy Easter -or Happy Passover! Today was a really chill day for me. I just stayed in a spent time with my family, eating and trying to get myself ready for the week. I went on a quick bike ride but it was so hot that I hurried back home. I decided to wash my hair and plan out my week. I thought I'd share some pictures as an overview of my day. I hope  you all had a great day and are ready for a new week!



 The sun was going down so I decided to get some pics. I wish I would have brought my camera on my bike ride.

 My mom asked me to back a cake last night and this is how it turned out. It's a white cake with white icing. My neighbor made the icing and it was so good! I must get that recipe.

 It was a little slice of heaven. I'm always impressed with myself when I create something.

I tried to look for some inspiration. I didn't get through all of my magazines but I will continue to read them through out the week if I have anytime. I need some spring inspiration. I don't feel inspired at the moment.

 Next, I planned my week. I organized my planner and my iCal so I can stay on track throughout the week. I just found my Marc Jacobs Sharpie. I was ecstatic. This color makes me so happy!


 That was an overview of my Sunday. I'm about to do some homework and finish my hair. I hope you guys find some inspiration and have a positive week. Send me links of inspiring pics, blogs and music if you have any.

xxCo

No comments:

Post a Comment