Wednesday, April 02, 2014

What's In My Bag

I love "What's In My Bag" post because 1) I'm a girl and 2) Girls are nosey. I like to know what other girls are carrying that I may make my lifestyle easier. I decided to do my own What's In My Bag post for other curious girls out there.


List of everything and links below.

Starting from the top left and going right, I have my Marc by Marc Jacobs cobalt blue wristlet. In it I carry things like rewards cards and receipts so my bag won't resemble a waste basket. Then I have a small bottle of hand sanitizer. If I'm out and I want to eat something while traveling, I have to sanitize my hand. And I just hate touching things in public places. Next is my Minimergency Kit For Her in silver. This is a pouch full of everything you could think of that will help you in the case of an emergency. There's floss, advil, needle and thread, double stick tape... Just about anything that you might need. Then I have some Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses in Matte Gold/Green Mirror. I love the lenses on these. They are green and reflective so you can't see my eyes. And metallic lensed sunglasses seem to be a trend this season. Then all the way to the left again, I have a small clear pouch from Victoria's Secret that I hold some makeup products that rotate based on my mood. I have some lip-glosses and lipsticks and a blush and mascara in case I need to touch up or in case I'm running late for something. Next I have my Marc Jacobs notebook that I got from his Bookmarc store on Bleecker street when I went to New York last year. I love this notebook because it has the New York skyline on it. I like to carry this around and write down ideas as they come to me so I can have them all in one place. I also have a mirror that I got from Bookmarc too. I also obviously have my black iPhone 5 that I always have with me. Next to it I have a miniature Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream in the scent Vanilla Apricot. It's moisturizing but doesn't leave your hand feeling greasy. I also carry my Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Colour powder compact. It is a sheer powder that does what the name says, gives a healthy glow. I also like the big mirror on it. Next is my new love, the Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Incognito 316. It's a nude with a slight pinky mauve tint that I can wear everyday. And lastly, I have my J. Crew card wallet that holds my necessities: I.D., debit card, cash..

I try not to carry much in my current bag because it tends to get heavy. These are necessities that get me through each day. If you have a favorite What's in My Bag post or if you've posted your own, link it below. I want to see!

xo,
Co

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing what any girl has in her bag so I loved this...i can get a tad nosey ;) I can't wait to do a whats in my bag post! Love your blog!!

    xx Regan

    http://thecosmicnomadd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete