Monday, April 21, 2014

Inspirations #1 | Off Duty + Effortless Looks

Since I was feeling uninspired, I decided to browse through Pinterest (aka procrastinate) and get inspired. I focused mainly on fashion since getting dressed has started to feel like a task instead of fun and expressive, how it should feel.

OFF DUTY

The first looks I gathered are more laid back and cool. Effortless and edgy. Cutoffs, Birkenstocks, skinny sweats, overalls, distressed light washed denim and carry all totes. These are all of the elements for the perfect off duty look. I love this look for when I don't have work and just want to be comfortable.

{Photo Credit: Pinterest}

More outfit inspiration below.



{Photo Credit: Pinterest}
{Photo Credit: angelicablick.se}
{Photo Credit: Sincerelyjules.com}

EFFORTLESS
Neutral, understated colors, in cool shapes and textures. Cropped shirts + mid length skirts, all white + nude, leather skirt + heather grey tees, slits, sheer pleats, leather tanks. Key pieces for effortless style. These girls have me more than inspired to redo my wardrobe and add more stand out pieces that I can through on without having to worry about putting anything together. I like the not so polished look.

Photo Credit: Karlascloset.com
{Photo Credit: fashiontoast.com}
{Photo Credit: fashiontoast.com}
Photo Credit: Pinterest 
Photo Credit: Pinterest 
Photo Credit: Pinterest 
Photo credit: Pinterest

Photo credit: Pinterest
Photo Credit: sincerelyjules.com

1 comment: