Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#SPRINGMAKEOVER: Updating your beauty, fitness and eating routines





















It's that time of year again. You know, warm weather, more revealing clothing and consequently, more efforts to get fit. I know that being healthy and getting fit will not be a successful endeavor if it's only for the short term. It's a lifestyle change that I think I'm ready to commit to. I decided to do a spring makeover series (#SPRINGMAKEOVER) and document these healthy lifestyle changes as I try to get myself in tip top shape.

This is just an excuse to change up my look and life, as if I needed any reason; I love change! Not only will I be transforming my exercise and eating routine, I will also be changing up my look. I love trying new looks every season when it involves my hair. I recently gathered a few inspirational pictures to take to my stylist and I'm excited to book the appointment and debut my new do.





I'm not stopping there. I'm also in the midst of cleaning out my closet and revamping my wardrobe. I haven't done any major shopping in a long time, so this is overdue. I have been swamped with school and work and I need retail therapy immediately. Attention must be paid. Look out for upcoming posts featuring the overhaul of my life, diet, closet and beauty routine. It's time for a transformation.


With all of that said, I got a new bike! Isn't she cute? I love her so much. She needs a name, so feel free to throw some out there. It's so bright and colorful; I just love it! My mom and I went for a bike ride today and it was so nice (and tough). Now that it's warm out, this is going to be great exercise. I've already started recruiting for bike rides with my friends. 





Today was only step one of my #springmakeover. I have to find somewhere to stash this leftover Easter candy and get ready to get fit! Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment