Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Alexander Wang Rocco (Black Pebbled Leather w/ Rose Gold Hardware)


As you can see from the title of this post, I got my baby! I finally got my Rocco bag after literally years of lusting over it. I got the black with rose gold hardware because it looks really grown up and I can wear it with everything. I ordered it from Shopbop.com. Shopbop has free 3-day shipping, which I love. They had it gift wrapped in a white box and it looked really luxurious, as it should. It is an expensive bag and the packaging added to the experience of buying a luxury bag. I can't review it just yet since it arrived today. Once I use for enough time, I will definitely post my thoughts of it.

I haven't been feeling too good so this is just what I needed. I'm so happy that after sitting on my shopping list for 3+ years, this bag is finally mine. My mom is the one who told me to go for it. She is very smart with her spending so I listened and I couldn't be more happier. A bag, like a good pair of shoes, is an investment piece; you can wear it for years without outgrowing it or it going out of style. I am happy I splurged on something I can get a lot of use out of for years to come. Thanks to Shopbop for their great service!

More pics below.










No comments:

Post a Comment