Monday, March 03, 2014

Stila's Holiday Essentials Kit



I purchased the Holiday Essentials Kit ($19) from Sephora around Christmas time. I had heard a lot about Stila's Kitten shadow but I never tried it out. I also heard things about the stay all day liquid lipstick and liquid liner. So when I saw this kit, I thought that I should give it a try. This kit was the first products that I'd ever purchased from Stila and I have to say, they did not disappoint.

The eyeshadow in Kitten is so soft, pigmented and beautiful. It's a champagne-y color that I like it all over the lid or as an inner corner highlight. The stay all day waterproof liquid liner comes in a pen form with a felt tip. It is really black and stays put through out the day. Even when I tried to remove the swatch with makeup remover, it was difficult to get rid of the line. My favorite product out of the kit was the stay all day liquid lipstick in Beso. Beso is a fiery bright red that glides on so easily but dries to a comfortable matte finish. I LOVE matte lipsticks and lip pencils. The formula of this lipstick makes applying it so easy and it literally stays all day. You do not have to worry about touching up, even after meals. I love this color and it is now a staple in my collection. I can't wait to try out other shades in the range. This kit also makes me want to try other products from Stila. I really want to try their convertible colors. Any other recommendations?

Swatches are below.






No comments:

Post a Comment