Monday, May 05, 2014

I've Got a New York State of Mind

Source


Yesterday, I went to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2. I love superhero movies and Spider-Man is one of my favorites, so of course I had to see it. As I was watching it, I kept fantasizing about going back to New York. The movie is not about New York, specifically. Although, that's one of the themes that registered in my mind throughout the entire movie. Seeing the land marks and hearing the references to New York really made me want to go back. 

When I went to New York last year, I felt like it was where I belonged. It's huge, so I would have new things to do and see daily, for years to come. I won't be stuck in a routine (one of my biggest pet peeves). I'd be around people that share the same interests as me. There's always something going on.. There's so many possibilities.

I'm now planning another trip there because after only one visit, I miss it.

New York, I'll be back soon.

P.S. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 was really good! You should definitely go and see it if you haven't. I am obsessed with it after only watching it once.


1 comment:

  1. couldn't agree more with that! I loved the film too, and any film set in NYC just makes me wish so badly that I was back there. Only been once a few years ago and I felt like I left a little bit of myself there waiting for me to come back! ahhh xo

    www.cathaura.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete