Friday, March 21, 2014

"Divergent" Star Shailene Woodley

Teen Vogue - April 2014

I first discovered actress Shailene Woodley in abc's The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I watched the entire series. I was obsessed with the dramas of highschoolers. 
Back then, Shailene was this tall, long haired, long legged beauty. She had the good girl look perfected. However, now with her action packed movie Divergent - an adaption of the novel by Veronica Roth- in theaters now, Shailene has transformed her look. This role is an edgy one and Shailene now has the look to match. And that's why I have become obsessed with her.

More pics and videos below.


Marie Claire - April 2014
The Hollywood Reporter


Shailene Woodley is on Marie Claire's (above and left) and Teen Vogue's April issue covers. She was also in The Hollywood Reporter (right). Everything I've read and the interviews I've seen tell me that this girl is the real deal. She is into a natural lifestyle. She recycles and only uses makeup that is made with all natural ingredients. She is admirable and gorgeous! The perfect person to motivate young girls to be aware of what's going on in the environmental sense.

I am also a big fan of her new hair cut. She had long locks before but I think she looks amazing with this new short do. She looks more grown up and bad ass.

In this video from Teen Vogue, we see behind-the-scenes of her cover look. Her hair! I need it, NOW. Shailene's laid-back, cool girl style is something that I love about her. She isn't glitz and glam but she is effortless and easy and chic.



Divergent is out in theaters right now. I've read the books and I've been waiting for it to come out. I'm going see it tonight and I'm so excited! Watch the trailer below and get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment