Sunday, May 18, 2014

On the Run.




Jay Z & Beyonce have released the trailer for their "On the Run" tour that's kicking off this summer. Only The Carter's would have such an elaborate trailer for their tour; it looks like a legit movie. Star actors, an interesting plot.. this is definitely something I'd pay to see on the big screen

My friends and I jumped online as soon as the pre-sale tickets were released. We're going in July and I could not be more excited about this. I claim the "Watch The Throne" tour with Kanye West and Jay-Z as the best concert of my life. Looks like it's about to get some competition. After seeing this video, this is going to be one I talk about for years to come; I'm sure of it.

With all of the negative attention they have been getting in the press over the TMZ video, this was the perfect time to release this trailer. This restores their fans hope and gets them (us) excited for what's to come. I got goosebumps from looking at this trailer. The visuals are amazing and the fashion is too. 
Enough of the gushing, I need to go and find an outfit!

Who else is going to this concert? Are you excited? Are you already planning  your outfit like me and my girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment